Fri, 12 Aug|
3/F Green Room
Challenge your mindset with TYCOON®
Explore your mindset triggers and learn how to respond to the challenges and demands to help yourself and others become the people you want to be. Join us on this unique journey with our bespoken experiential learning tool.
Time & Location
12 Aug 2022, 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
3/F Green Room, 33-35 Hillier St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
About the event
As part of a social change effort, shifting mindsets isn't an end in itself. Mindset shifts matter only insofar as they enable other changes in the world. As we discuss below, mindset shifts can help to enable different forms of social change—behaviour change, policy change, institutional change, and structural change.
TYCOON® is an interactive Experiential Learning tool and Real-Time Business Simulation incorporating the use of digital technology, intricately designed to inspire the minds of future leaders in organisations around the world. This experiential learning methodology is based on extensive research in educational theory and psychology and enables participants to improve self-awareness in a fun and engaging way. This board game fundamentally changes the way participants play their business and life by simulating and then practising innovative methods of entrepreneurial thinking to achieve their most vital goals.
We don't sell this tool individually, so you will not ever see this tool on any platform or retail! In this workshop*, you will meet people who work in people development or related field and join a business simulation game. And ultimately use a growth mindset to develop your skills in facing the changes and challenges.
*The certificate of completion will be offered to a participant who attends the full workshop at the end.
Public admission: HKD 680 / To be paid at the workshop
By invitation: Free
We put people first including your health! Hence, we require you wear a surgical mask to the event.
Our consideration of Coronavirus:
- Provide temperature check service for event guests if needed and advise guests to wear a surgical mask and seek medical advice promptly if influenza-like symptoms develop including fever, sore throat and coughing
- Venue supporting staff indicate the location of personal hygiene equipment for event guests
- All Justwork staff and venue supporting staff must measure body temperature, disinfect hands and wear surgical masks before entering the event venue, and all food-handling staff must wear gloves and surgical masks during duty
We recommend you do not attend this event if you:
- Are required to self-isolate or awaiting a positive test result
- Suffer from fever or other influenza-like symptoms
- Have tested positive for COVID-19, OR
- Have a weakened immune system, a chronic condition or are aged 70 years or older