Tue, 09 Jun|
3/F Green Room
Game Trial Workshop
HR professionals and consultants only.
Time & Location
09 Jun 2020, 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
3/F Green Room, 33-35 Hillier St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
About the event
TYCOON is an interactive Experiential Learning tool and Real-Time Business Simulation incorporating the use of digital technology, intricately designed to inspire the minds of future leaders in organizations around the world. This experiential learning methodology is based on extensive research in educational theory and psychology and enables participants to improve self-awareness in a fun and engaging way. This board game fundamentally changes the way participants play their business and life by simulating and then practising innovative methods of entrepreneurial thinking to achieve their most vital goals.
We don't sell this tool individually! As a consultant or In-house HR Professionals what if you could deliver TYCOON to your clients; and explore how to partner with us on TYCOON delivery. Now we are inviting In-house HR Professionals, Consultants and Facilitators to our Game Trial Workshop. During the trial workshop, you will have a first-hand experience of TYCOON and understand our Facilitator Certification Programme.
We put people first including your health! Hence, we recommend you to wear a surgical mask to the event.
Our consideration of Coronavirus:
- Provide temperature check service for event guests if needed and advise guests to wear a surgical mask and seek medical advice promptly if influenza-like symptoms develop including fever, sore throat and coughing
- Venue supporting staff indicate the location of personal hygiene equipment for event guests
- All Justwork staff and venue supporting staff must measure body temperature, disinfect hands and wear surgical masks before entering the event venue, and all food-handling staff must wear gloves and surgical masks during duty
We recommend you do not attend this event if you:
- Are required to self-isolate or awaiting a positive test result
- Suffer from fever or other influenza-like symptoms
- Have tested positive for COVID-19, OR
- Have a weakened immune system, a chronic condition or are aged 70 years or older